now that we have some great supplies to work with, let's make sure we have them with us and ready to use for art class. Our virtual time together is short, but if we are prepared, we can spend more time creating together!
Let's also make sure we are taking care of our supplies! Later this month, you will be receiving more art supplies to use at home . Be sure to:
- Cap your markers when finished .
- Rinse your brush and keep it together with your watercolor so that you do not lose it.
- Keep your art supplies in the same spot so you don't lose track of them.
- Put everything back where it belongs.
- Clean up your space when you are finished!
- Don't be wasteful with your paper and supplies.